Format & Call Letters
Classic Rock - KDDQ-FM
105.3 The Eagle is not an era of music – it's a state of mind.
105.3 The Eagle is southwest Oklahoma's only Classic Rock station playing the great music of the 1960s, 1970s, 1980’s.
105.3 The Eagle targets affluent Adults 25-64 making it a must-buy for advertisers.
Classic Artists: 105.3 The Eagle plays Guns n' Roses, Cream, Def Leppard, U2, Heart, Billy Idol, Jimi Hendrix, Cars, Steve Miller, Styx, Bon Jovi, David Bowie, Aerosmith, Bad Company, Queen, Doors, Journey, AC/DC, ZZ Top, Heart, Van Halen, Police, Boston, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Cheap Trick, Tom Petty, Led Zeppelin, C.C.R., Who, Queen, Metallica, Eagles, Bad Company, ELO, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bob Seger, R.E.M, Van Halen, Doors and much more.
105.3 The Eagle's Classic Rock music format has also become very popular at work for listeners.
105.3 The Eagle allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
105.3 The Eagle's Classic Rock music format continues to be one of the most top rated formats in America for advertisers.
105.3 The Eagle is designed to reach active consumers in their prime earning and spending years.
105.3 The Eagle's Classic Rock is a format that has proven itself to be timeless!
105.3 The Eagle has a wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Over 75% of Classic Rock listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group. Approximate age breakdown:
Ages: 18-44 35%
Ages: 25-54 75%
Ages: 35-54 65%
Ages: 35-64 85%
Gender: Approximately 70% of 105.3 The Eagle listeners are male while 30% are female.
Household Income: Classic Rock listeners in America have high earning power.
- Over 30% of Classic Rock listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Classic Rock listeners in America has an income of $50,000 -$74,999.
- Over 26% of Classic Rock listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
- Over 55% of Classic Hit listeners have an annual household income of over $50,000 a year.
Occupation: 105.3 The Eagle listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, Tradespeople, Sales and Service industry, Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: 105.3 The Eagle listeners are well educated.
- Over 27% are College graduates.
- Over 32% have attended community college.
- Over 34% have a high school diploma.
Investments: 105.3 The Eagle targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity:105.3 The Eagle attracts listeners actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
105.3 The Eagle listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Get your message out to thousands of potential new customers each week with 105.3 The Eagle.
Home: 105.3 The Eagle targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
105.3 The Eagle targets listeners with purchasing power in southwest Oklahoma.
105.3 The Eagle Listeners
105.3 The Eagle is one of the most powerful performing formats for advertisers today!
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month. Over 50% go out more than 5 to 6 times a month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Market your business to thousands of active shoppers every week on 105.3 The Eagle!
We Are Southwest Oklahoma
105.3 The Eagle has committed to super-serving the community.
The station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes.
We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.
At 105.3 The Eagle, we love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
105.3 The Eagle is extremely proud of its commitment to actively support hundreds of worthwhile causes.
105.3 The Eagle Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here